Walking Bass Lines (PDF eBook)
In this eBook, Joe Hubbard unpacks the closely guarded techniques of the jazz masters, outlining easy and simple to use concepts to create great walking bass lines over common chord progressions. Additionally, you will learn to put it all together using Joe’s Walking Bass Line Matrix, where you will never run out of ideas, learning to create over 100,000 different walking bass lines!
You Will Learn:
- How to construct walking bass lines
- How to improve your harmonic clarity
- Chromaticism and how to apply it to walking bass lines
- How to play chord voicings on your bass
- H.R.A. The Harmonic Rhythm Adaptation Principle
- The Ten Fundamental Bass Lines that all the jazz masters know
- The Walking Bass Line Matrix- the Golden Goose theory for never running out of ideas
- And so, so much more!
Containing over 30 music examples, lines and patterns, this book tackles the potentially confusing topic of walking bass line creation from a bass player’s perspective, which will provide you extremely useful lines and patterns that you will be able to use straight away!
Price: £12.50 ($18 approx.)
PLEASE READ! After you purchase this book, you will receive an email that will enable you to download the PDF eBook. Make sure you do this within 24 hours because the link will expire otherwise.
All sales are final
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE: