Chord Tone Sudoku Workbook (PDF eBook)
Discover the Problem Solving Principles to Mastering Chord Tones
Joe Hubbard’s Chord Tone Sudoku Workbook, is more than just a method book, taking you deep inside the bass guitar fingerboard into the world of chord tone recognition. Understanding chord tone recognition is essential to learning how to improvise spontaneously over a harmonic progression. This book will enable you to apply this concept in real-world performance scenarios, along with a deepened understanding of the theory required to master these principles once and for all!
Here are just some of the benefits that you will get from this book:
You Will Learn to…
Resolve your lines on the right notes
Outline the chord changes so the listener will recognise the song you are playing over with no accompaniment
Familiarise yourself with all the different chord qualities
Know any chord from the root, 3rd, 5th or 7th
Unlock the fingerboard and understand what the notes are in context to different chord qualities that you are playing over
And so much more…
Building logically from basic chord types to advanced jazz chords, this book will provide you with a plethora of musical examples and exercises that are applied to every key. All musical exercises are written in standard notation and tablature.
Price: £18.95 ($23 approx.)
- Once an order is placed the package will be delivered to your inbox.
- You will have 24 hours to download the product.
- No refunds are permitted once an order has been placed for these products.
- Responsibility for all technical uploads / downloads lies with the purchaser.
- Delivery of this product is strictly for the purchasers sole use only.
- Any forwarding on these download products to third parties is deemed theft.