So, I wanted to respond to some of the common questions that I get about my books…
“Is there a progressive order to your books?”
“How would you rate them from beginner to advanced?”
Well, there isn’t a strict order per say, but putting them in level categories would help for you to choose something appropriate.
- How to Practice with Maximum Efficiency
- Walking Bass Lines
- The Sight Reading Compendium
- Chord Tone Sudoku
- Functional Harmonic Concepts
- Chord Tone Mastery
- 72 Essential II V I Lines
- The Jeff Andrew’s Walking Bass Masterclass
- 50 Essential Jazz Funk Lines
- Killer Finger Funk Grooves
So, this pretty much sums it up for both questions. The quintessential order so far, as well as grouping all 10 of my book titles into 3-levels of continuous development.
To order the books the books of your choice, please check out the JHB Book Store!
Dedicated to Multiplying Your Bass Skills