FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Acclaimed bass player, educator and jazz fusion recording artist Joe Hubbard has just released his fifth self-published book entitled, How to Practice with Maximum Efficiency! This book will change the way you look at practicing a musical instrument forever.
Consisting of 61 different concepts or ‘practice hacks’, Hubbard takes you on a journey of musical self-discovery, debunking many myths along the way, as well as demystifying the essential steps necessary to becoming a proficient and competent musician.
Although Hubbard’s background proves to be prolific as a bass guitar teacher- having taught such bass guitar luminaries such as Pino Paladino, Paul Turner (Jamiroquai), Nick Beggs (Steve Wilson), Mike Mondesir (Billy Cobham) and Dave Swift (Jools Holland) – all the content in this book is applicable to all musicians, from all walks of life and all different skill levels.
You Will Learn:
- How Talent is a Myth
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Practice Session
- The Difference Between Practice & Performance
- How to Develop Focused Concentration
- Why You Don’t Need to Practice 8-Hours a Day
- How to Manage Your Time Effectively in the Shortest Time Possible
- What Material You Should Practice & What You Should Avoid
- How to Develop Mental Practice Habits
- And So Much More…
This book is available now at the author’s website: http://www.joehubbardbass.com/practice-maximum-efficiency/ and is currently available as a PDF downloadable eBook. The price of the book is £22.50 ($28.00 approx.), but currently on sale until 24/12/2016 for only £19.95 ($25.00 approx.)!